Date(s) - 10/20/2016 Thursday - 10/25/2016 Tuesday
7:00 am - 7:00 pm
6 Days/5 Nights Bus Tour
The epic story of American democracy comes to life in our nation’s capital city as we view extraordinary monuments, inspiring memorials and epic museums!
YOUR HISTORIC 6-DAY TOUR INCLUDES:
- Comfortable Motorcoach with Restroom & Smoke Free
- 8 Meals: 5 Breakfasts & 3 Dinners in Washington
- 2 Nights In Route Hotel, one night in each direction
- 3 Nights Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Area
- WASHINGTON HISTORIC ATTRACTIONS Included:
Two Full Days Guided Tours of Washington with visits to The Korean, Vietnam & WW II Memorials, Iwo Jima and the newest, The American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial. Also, The Smithsonian, Capitol Hill, Jefferson, Lincoln & MLK Memorials, Embassy Row, Georgetown and more.
- Evening Memorial and Monuments Illumination’s Tour
- Tram Tour of Arlington National Cemetery with stops at the Kennedy Graves and The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Tour of Ford’s Theater where Lincoln was shot.
- Admission to the Ava Gardner Museum in North Carolina
- Admission to the Lewis Gitner Botanical Gardens in Richmond, VA
- Hotel Luggage Portage at Washington Hotel, All Taxes & Meal Gratuities & Professional Group Tour Director.
PRICE: $889/pp Double Occupancy All Checks Payable to Royal Coach Tours & Cruises
Call To Book & Mail Checks with Tour Application to Royal Coach Tours & Cruises
Single Occupancy with Private Room Rate: $1168.00
BUS POLICY: NO PERFUME OR COLOGNE
DEPOSIT: $100/pp Due To Reserve Seat & 2ND DEPOSIT $200/pp Due June 1st.
FINAL PAYMENT DUE SEP. 1st Ask about Our Easy Payment Plan
ROOM-MATE SHARE PROGRAM: Need a Room-mate? Ask for Details.
BUS DEPARTS: NEW SMYRNA BEACH, PORT ORANGE, ORMOND BEACH & PALM COAST. WEATHER: Cool & Mild, Avg. 63̊-73̊ F
TOUR PACE: ★★★= Moderate Pace, Walking to Sightsee, with 3 or more times on/off bus daily.
OPT. INSURANCE: Travel Protection Available for $72/pp for FL Residents and due with deposit for complete protection. $92 for Single Occupancy.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be received in writing and the following per person penalties will be assessed: 75 to 60 days prior $100/PP; From 59 to 31 days prior $75% of tour cost; At 30 days or less prior – No Refund. Tickets are transferable.