Date(s) - 05/10/2018 Thursday - 05/15/2018 Tuesday
WASHINGTON D.C. & COLONIAL WILLIAMSBURG MONUMENTS & MUSEUMS TOUR
Thurs., May 10 to Tue., May 15, 2018: A Six-Day Bus Tour
The epic story of American democracy comes to life in our nation’s capital city as we view extraordinary monuments, inspiring memorials and epic museums!
YOUR HISTORIC TOUR INCLUDES:
- Comfortable Motorcoach with Restroom (Perfume Free Tour)
- 8 Meals: 5 Breakfasts & 3 Dinners in Washington, DC
- 2 Nights Country Inn & Suites in NC, one night in each direction
- 3 Nights Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Area
- WASHINGTON HISTORIC ATTRACTIONS Included:
Two Full Days Guided Tours of Washington with visits to The Korean, Vietnam & WW II Memorials, Iwo Jima and the newest, The American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial. Also, The Smithsonian, Capitol Hill, Jefferson, Lincoln & MLK Memorials, Georgetown and more.
- Evening Memorial and Monuments Illumination’s Driving Tour
- Tram Tour of Arlington National Cemetery with stops at the Kennedy Graves and The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- Admission to President Lincoln’s Cottage Museum
- Admission to Colonial Williamsburg
- Admission to the Ava Gardner Museum in North Carolina
- Hotel Luggage Portage at Washington Hotel, All Taxes & Meal Gratuities & Professional Group Tour Director.
PRICE PER PERSON:
DEPOSIT: $150/pp Due Upon Booking.
Checks, Visa or MasterCard Accepted.
FINAL PAYMENT DUE APR. 7TH
ROOM-MATE SHARE PROGRAM: Need a Room-mate? Ask for Details.
Bus Departs from New Smyrna, Port Orange, and Ormond Beach.
Call for Bus Departure Times & Availability.
NOTE: Please call us to discuss any special dietary meal or seating requests. Tickets are Non-Refundable once purchased, unless resold.