Date(s) - 11/26/2018 Monday - 11/30/2018 Friday
“TRACE ADKINS” HOLIDAY CONCERT AT NASHVILLE’S OPRYLAND HOTEL
with 2-Night Stay at The Opryland Hotel, 1-Night at the 5 Star Legacy Lodge at Lake
Lanier Resort & 1-Night at the Historic Chattanooga Choo Choo! The Holiday Spirit come
to life on this spectacular tour featuring Country Music Multi Award Winning Baritone Singer,
Songwriter and Actor, Trace Adkins Holiday Dinner Show, ICE Sculptures Display, Delta River
Ride, Outdoor Nativity Display and 2 million dazzling Christmas lights at the Opryland Resort.
Admission to The Country Music Hall of Fame and A riding tour of downtown Nashville.
In Chattanooga we stay at The Historic Chattanooga Choo Choo, ride the Incline Railway 1 mile to the
top of Lookout Mountain for breathtaking views and Rock City’s Enchanted Garden of Holiday Lights!
Near Atlanta, The Magical Nights of Lights Celebration at Lake Lanier with
more than 1 Million Moving Lights, during a 7-mile long driving tour of animated, holiday light displays
ending with Hot Cocoa and Treats at the Holiday Village and Santa’s Workshop.
Join our Holiday Tour and start a Christmas Spirit that will last the whole year long!
• 2 Nights at The GAYLORD OPRYLAND RESORT – NASHVILLE
• 1 Nights Lodging in (5-Star) LEGACY LODGE at Lake Lanier, Georgia
• 1 Nights Lodging in THE CHATTANOOGA CHOO CHOO HILTON
• Admission to The Country Music Hall of Fame, Nashville & Tour of Downtown
• Rock City’s Enchanted Garden of Holiday Lights & Festivities
• The Lookout Mountain Incline Funicular Railway, Chattanooga
• 7 Meals: 2 Dinners and 4 Full Breakfasts
• Motor Coach with Restroom, Movies, Music & Fun
• Luggage Portage, Taxes, Meal Gratuities & Tour Director
PRICE: $944/PP/DBL or $899 if Deposit Paid by 7/31 with Check or Credit Card and Balance Paid by Check by October 1st
MOTORCOACH DEPARTURES: New Smyrna, Port Orange, Ormond Beach & Palm Coast
Optional Cancellation Insurance is recommended & available $52 per person/Dbl. Single Rates per Request.
Two Optional Tours Available: Grand Ole Opry Show or a Tour of the Grand Ole Opry.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If written cancellation is received once payment has been made, the following fees will be assessed as follows 120 -74 days prior $200/pp Charge; 74-60 days prior to departure – $300/pp Charge; 59-45 days prior to departure – $400/pp Charge; 44-36 days prior to departure – 50% of tour cost; 35 days or less prior to departure – No Refund. Tickets are transferable up until 24 hours prior to tour departure, as long as names are provided to us.